|Avancus Apex Power
|Vivobarefoot Primus Lite III
|Adidas Total Shoes
|Nike Metcon 8
|Anatomical-shaped toe box Is the toe box of the shoe wide and anatomically shaped, promoting natural movement of my feet?
|Thin Is the sole of the shoe thin enough to stimulate and engage my foot muscles, preventing muscle deterioration and promoting strong, healthy feet over time?
|Grip Is the grip on the sole of the shoe strong enough to prevent slips and provide me with confidence and security during a heavy lifting session?
|Stable & Supportive Is the shoe supportive enough to prevent issues, such as lateral spillover, during an intense lifting session?
|Flat (0 heel to toe drop) Is the sole flat to fully plant my foot onto the floor, providing me with more stability?
Avancus fits true to size for most customers.
- If you are in between sizes, please select the smaller size.
- If you have low volume feet and/or noticeably narrow feet, size down.
|US - Men’s
|US - Women’s
|5 - 5.5
|8.5 - 9
|8 - 8.5
|10 - 10.5
|11 - 11.5
|12 - 12.5
|12 - 12.5
|13 - 13.5
Introducing the Apex Power V1.5, the pinnacle of powerlifting footwear innovation. Tested by world-class athletes, such as David Woolson, Rondel Hunte, Jamal Browner and Jonathan Cayco, these shoes redefine stability and comfort in a lightweight design.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Viziun® Grip Tech: Featuring one of the highest tractions in the industry, our rubber formula and multi-directional pattern ensure little to no slippage.
- Extended Heel & Metatarsal Points: A pioneering feature in Olympic weightlifting footwear, this is the first-ever implementation in flat shoes. It provides a greater ground contact area, offering you a more stable platform.
- 0 Heel to Toe Drop - Flat Stability Platform: Positions your body in its most anatomically accurate alignment.
- Extended Side Walls: Provides you with exceptional lateral and medial support for exercises like sumo deadlifts, squats and lunges.
- Thin & Sensory Construction: A 4mm outsole with a 2mm rubber sole and 2mm lugs for strong ground contact and heightened sensory feedback.
- Knit with Inner Lining: Balancing stability and flexibility, the forefront material allows natural movement while securely holding your foot in place.
- Wide, anatomical shaped toe box: allows you to naturally splay out your toes, contributing to natural stability.
Don't settle for just another footwear. Choose the Apex Power V1.5 designed to elevate your performance during every lift.
How long does shipping take? A general timeline is 3-6 business days for the USA and 4-5 business days for the rest of the world. This may be subject to depending on high volume events, such as Black Friday.
Once our fulfilment team packs your order, it will be picked up by the shipping courier and you will be notified via email with your tracking number. As excited as we are for you to receive your new products, please keep in mind there may be delays during transit that are beyond our control. We suggest contacting your package's shipping courier for any delivery questions you may have.
Returns and exchanges. We want you to love the products you receive just as much as we love creating them. However, if for any reason your order doesn't work out as planned, we have a 10-day return window to file a return or an exchange. Returns and exchanges are only available for the USA at the moment.
Will I have to pay customs fees on my order? If you are located outside of the United States, United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia, your order may be subject to customs fees/taxes based on the retail value of the package. These fees are not determined by Avancus and are beyond our control.
If you have questions as to why you are billed certain import fees/taxes, or would like a more detailed outline of what to expect when your package arrives in your country, we recommend contacting your local customs office.
1. What’s your return & exchange policy? We want you to love the products you receive just as much as we love creating them. However, if for any reason your order doesn't work out as planned, we have a 14-day return window to file a return. Please note we only accept returns and exchanges for the United States at the moment.
2. When will I receive my order? A general timeline is 3-7 business days for the USA and 5-6 business days for the rest of the world. This may be subject to depending on high volume events, such as Black Friday.
3. What’s my shoe size? Avancus fits true to size for most customers.
• If you are in between sizes, please select the smaller size.
• If you have low volume feet and/or noticeably narrow feet, size down.
4. Why should I choose your footwear? Today, conventional shoes contain unnecessary cushioning and a narrow toe box, distancing you from the ground and squishing your toes at the same time.
The excessive cushioning reduces the foot-brain nerve connection (also known as sensory feedback), which ultimately disrupts coordination and balance. And the narrow toe box does not give your toes space to spread out and find the balance needed to stabilize you.
So, it is imperative to invest in footwear that will realign your toes and keep your feet close to the ground which ultimately increases stability and balance.
5. I have flat feet. Are your shoes appropriate? Yes, they are. Most weak arches are caused by wearing shoes with a narrow toe box.
Our shoes, on the other hand, contain an anatomical (foot-shaped) toe box, allowing you to spread out your toes and form a natural arch.
6. I have wide feet. Are your shoes appropriate? Yes, they are. Unlike conventional shoes that have a narrow toe box, our shoes have an anatomical (foot-shaped) toe box which will be suitable for even the widest feet.
7. Do you ship orders internationally? If so, how will orders be shipped?
Yes, we do! To get your order to you, we've partnered with DHL Express for quick and reliable delivery.
8. I've received a defective product. What shall I do?
At Avancus, we take great pride in the quality of our sports footwear. While it is rare, we understand that issues may arise with any physical goods across any industry.
If you receive defective and/or damaged goods, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with photos so that we can send you a free replacement pair.
Viziun® Anti-slip Technology
MENS GYM TRAINER SHOES
Gym sessions won’t ever be completed without quality shoes for training. Those who try to make it work without the proper shoes are ending up hitting the wall.